Similac Neosure Infant Formula DHA+Natural Vitamin 400g(upto12m)
- Preterm infants fed Similac NeoSure through the first year of life showed significantly increased lean body mass and less fat mass at 12 months corrected age.2,†
- Improved visual acuity at 6 months corrected age.3,†,‡
- Improved early language development at 14 months corrected age.
- Lutein, a carotenoid naturally found in colostrum and human milk, has been shown to help support eye health in the preterm infant.4,5,6,7.
- 25% of the fat blend as MCTs, an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- No artificial growth hormones.
- DHA for brain and eye development.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient to support developing cells.
Similac NeoSure is a spray dried infant milk formula for premature / low birth weight infants during hospital stay and after discharge. It is scientifically designed to improve growth in premature / low birth weight infants.For over 85 years, Abbott Nutrition has set the standards for science-based infant nutrition and has been nourishing millions of babies worldwide.